Quilt entries open November 2020. Any submissions prior to this date will not be considered.
Please only use full stops (periods) and commas for punchtuation. In the event of special characters, rather write out the word.
NB! Select the CATEGORY in which you wish to enter this quilt.
DESIGN CREDITS: Please provide as much information as possible
Note: If required, copyright permission must be attached. No permission is needed for a commercially available pattern, including a quilt kit, BOM or a quilt pattern from a book or magazine.
This quilt is:
My own original design
My own design based on a design in the public domain and specified below: (include publication details below)
From another source and specified below: (include details below)
Picture of Quilt in jpeg format, maximum size 200 KB should be emailed to XXXXX
• I have read the RULES AND REGULATIONS of the exhibition and competition and adhere to them.
• I have accurately and fully disclosed the Design Credits and have attained the necessary permission where needed.
• I confirm that this is my own work and those mentioned on the Quilt Entry Form.
• If chosen, I grant permission for my quilt to be included in the SAQG Traveling Exhibition
• I will collect my own quilt from the exhibition
If NO, I authorize, the following person to collect my quilt from the Exhibition.
Check here to sign entry.
PS: PLEASE PRINT THE ENTRY FORM FOR YOUR REFERENCE AND KEEP A COPY TO PRESENT WHEN COLLECTING YOUR QUILT.